Terms and Conditions
• Minimum order requirement of $300 for new customers. Minimum reorder requirement is $200.
• There are minimum order requirements per item. If the minimum for an item is not ordered, it will automatically be rounded up to the minimum number required.
• Personalized items, i.e. the spelling and location of names, places, dates etc., are to be determined by the customer and verified by a signature.
• Customers are responsible for all shipping costs. Shipping costs are based on a percentage of the total from the order and or weight.
• Back orders will be shipped within 2-3 weeks of original ship date.
CANCELLATIONS, DAMAGES, AND/OR RETURNS
• Orders may be cancelled by calling our customer service department at (601-342-8084) or by sending a notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelled orders may be subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
• Any shipping errors or damaged products must be reported to our customer service department via email with attached photos of damaged items and packaging, as well as a brief description of said damages, no later than 5 days from the date the product is received.
• Any damages reported will be reviewed by our customer service department.
• Due to the nature of our products, there will be imperfections.
• Our ribbon and bows may vary depending on our stock levels.
• Credit Card — We accept Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Your credit card will be charged 3-5 days prior to ship date.
• Check — All checks must be received and cleared before product will ship.
• Net 30 applicants —
- 30 day pay period starts from ship date
- Must have $1500 on previously shipped orders within 90 days.
- Government entities will be taken into consideration.
• All prices listed are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
• Monday through Friday: 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. (CST) times vary during Holidays
• Phone - 601-342-8084
• Email - email@example.com
• The Artisans Loft
• Bldg 2 / Floor 7 / 792B
• Non-Exclusive Territory - Nothing in this Agreement grants Purchaser an exclusive territory to market and resell any of our products. Supplier reserves the right to market and sell (and authorize others to market and sell) products in any manner Supplier chooses, including through its own retail outlets or through designated wholesalers or other retailers.
• Exclusive Territory - Shall mean the geographic area(s) set forth and agreed upon by Clairmont and Co and the purchaser. Furthermore, each party must agree upon a minimum amount of product to be purchased within a 12 month period of time (less or more) to have exclusive rights to said territory within the same time period. The geographical area, amount of product, and period of time will be determined and agreed on by both parties. Due to the location of our customers varying in population and other obvious factors, each agreement will be exclusive in nature. If both parties are in agreement with the terms and conditions of exclusivity, proper documents will be signed to that effect.
• Automatic Renewal - The terms of this agreement begin upon the date that is accepted by us and will continue for the time period on signed “exclusivity agreement” documents. Unless notified by us in writing no more than 30 days after the end of the initial time period on the “exclusivity agreement,” this agreement will automatically renew for an additional period of time. “Period of time” means the time frame of the original agreement. All terms agreed upon will continue to apply.